In

IF YOU CANNOT SEE MY HIGHLIGHTER FROM SPACE. I AM NOT WEARING ENOUGH.

IF YOU CANNOT SEE MY HIGHLIGHTER FROM SPACE. I AM NOT WEARING ENOUGH.

MAYBELLINE MASTER CHROME METALLIC HIGHLIGHTER:


I have been obsessed with highlighters and I adore the manner in which it gives a Dewy, fresh just as a Brightened wet look to the skin.
The Maybelline Master Chrome metallic highlighter is a standout amongst the best drugstore highlighters that has been universally adored as far back as it was propelled. My fervor was topped when I saw this one propelled in the Indian market and I squandered no time in lifting it up. This is a powder highlighter which can be worn alone or over rich or fluid highlighter. In any case, the product is fantastic. 
Read the full review of the product below:

Product Name: Maybelline Master Chrome Highlighter in the shade Molten Gold
Price & Quantity: It retails for INR 550 for 6.7 g.
Shelf Life: Use within 24 months once opened.
Availability: It’s easily available online as well as offline at Lifestyle, NewU, Shoppers Stop, Sephora, Nykaa, etc.
Bundling and Appearance: Comes in a little roundabout palette with a straightforward spread. The highlighter has a pretty 3D structure. Travel-friendly and simple to bear in your tote. 

Smell: No smell as such! But if you sniff it carefully you can notice a "Doll like fragrance" that lingers in the product. 

Variation:  There are five shades available but sadly in the Indian market, they have launched only two shades- Molten Gold(100) and Molten Rose Gold(050). Different variations are there too in Maybelline Highlighter family.
Swatch-


My Experience: I totally love this product. The most I like about this highlighter is the shade, simply dazzling. I know you'll like the golden hue on your skin, and there are such huge numbers of different alternatives as well. Be that as it may, trust me when I state this, the brilliant yellow-bronze is more than beautiful. 
Molten Gold compliments my skin, yet I adore it more when I'm tanned! Additionally, in case you're on the warm undertone side, this can be your ideal pick. 
The mix is smooth, the equation is more on smooth side and feature be popping. Endures me well for 4 to 5 hours or somewhere in the vicinity, irrespective of my base being oil-proof or not!
I've combination skin, however, I didn't have issues in summer days, when my base was oil-proof. For the most part, I use it just over my cheekbones utilizing my fingers. Talking about the pigmentation, simply stunning! Very pigmented!! It gives a really smooth finish and does not emphasize my skin textures as well. Likewise, taking a gander at the pricing point, this Drugstore highlighter is an absolute necessity have! 
Pros-

1. Creamy formula
2. Popping feature 
3. Lovely shade 
4. Natural to buildable finish
Cons: 
1. No Cons! 
Shimmer Candy Approved- Absolutely. Without a second thought
Will I Repurchase? 
Indeed! Unquestionably! Period.
Do I Recommend? 

I do 100% suggest this highlighter on the off chance that you cherish shining skin! Cost is okay, despite the fact that I wish it was under or around 500!! Anyway, I do recommend this Maybelline Highlighter. 
In general Summary: Affordable and popping, in the event that you cherish this deadly combo, proceed to get it RN! It isn't chunky, endures long, and gives the most perfect feature ever.
With lots of love,
Chinar Dasgupta.
Blogger.

For any queries and collaboration you can mail me at:

shimmercandy2610@gmail.com

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment